Thursday, August 16, 2012

Reality

It is almost one in the morning and I am as exhausted as hell but I'm just not ready to sleep yet. Only had 2 hours of sleep before my morning paper and I'm so glad it is over! 

And honestly, if this exam paper was supposedly 30 to 40% harder than common test, I really don't know what on earth was I doing during the test period then. Let's just hope I scored enough to pull up my entire grade. *crosses fingers*

Tonight was a good night with my parents and I went for a full body massage with the mother whooyaaaaay super good stuff! Tomorrow will be another round of hardcore studying let's go Joyce you can do this doopee doo. 

1 paper down, 2 more to go. And I would have completed half of my polytechnic journey. Man. 

Anyway, here's a personal thought-of-the-day:

I don't see any future in teenage love. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy one. 

Haha alright good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment