Monday, June 25, 2012

Tamed


Challengers has finally come to an end a few days ago, and honestly, I didn't expect this camp to make my heart ache - in both good ways and bad. I've learnt a lot for the past 1.5 months and all the little things just builds up and in 3 days, all of our hard work, perspiration and late nights are just gone like that. 

I've been exposed and seen so much more within the 4 days as an F&B Head along with Nick Neo and BC - the making of Milo which caused all of our hands to hurt and turn red and numb due to the ice and cold water, delivery of food under the most inconvenient circumstances, sitting on the trolley and getting pushed around and down a slope by Nick, pushing and injuring Neo on the trolley at the same, how I made him fall, how he made me fall, the collection process of 387 lao bans... I can go on and on haha. The memories, fun and experience I had in the short 4 days is really intangible and no words can describe how much I enjoyed myself. It warms my heart even more when you see both the participants and crew members enjoying your food and saying you did a good job. 

The last day of Challengers, I honestly didn't expect myself to break down. I don't know what got over me, but it was a combination of both happiness and sadness that this is the end for the planning committee of Challengers. Happy that our hard work has paid off, sad that the 22 of us won't get to work together anymore. And when I saw my fellow planning comm members, friends and freshies crying too, woaaaaah. That was it. Hahaha. It was really really heartwarming. That's the only word I can use to describe. So a huge thank you to everyone who made Challengers Nubilus such a great one! :-)



Day 0

On the way to collect some Lao bans

Trila 

1/2 of Triton GLs

Planning Comm for Challengers

Today! Worked at Sasuke @ Palawan Beach. Was late though, woke up at the time I'm suppose to reach Sentosa haha. My bosses are hilarious. They were my source of entertainment throughout, without them I think I will just fall asleep. Got sunburnt, now I'm a red nose reindeer sigh. Great experience though! Had a really nice dinner with my parents after, superb way to end my day!




School reopens tomorrow ugh. Got to really get back on track. Time management time management. Only good thing is that there is an Avatar 3rd Monthsary Dinner tomorrow whoop!  

Have a good week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment