Friday, February 24, 2012

Stay With Me

"Its like half of me really wants to be with him and the other half just wants to be over him."

---

It is finally the end of the examinations week(s) and I am honestly feeling extremely relieved and free. Not gonna think about how well/badly I might do, just gonna soak in this cheery vibes I'm currently having, and receiving!

Oh. Today is also officially the end of the first year in my tertiary education and I must say, it has been fulfilling and fruitful. I have my fair share of ups and downs, dramas, mistakes, joy, laughter, tears and I just hope Year 2 would be just as enriching and exciting (in a good way).

Definitely will learn from my mistakes so as to avoid unnecessary pain and hurt to the people around me. I've made so many mistakes this year, it is probably the most I've made in my entire existence sigh o sigh.

Anyway! Collected my waterproof lomo cameras with Shuxin after our papers this afternoon! Got them at a pretty good deal hahaha I'm so happy with it! Hatched for dinner, really a great treat after all those tiring weeks spent studying. Plate of awesomeness, literally.

Came home to my mother's hug, and she was saying how long it has been since she saw my face. :')

I can safely say today is a good day. Let's hope tomorrow will be the same too!
Now time for some Running Man bb.

No comments:

Post a Comment