Sunday, September 18, 2011

Word for Word

So, time for a short update for the "ups" in my life recently!
  • HMA turned out really good, I'm so glad I didn't back out! I met some of the most amazing speakers, especially Dr. Bob Beaudoin! He gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left oh my gosh I am so honoured hahahaha. But he was a really good speaker, the room was so packed I had to add more chairs! Made more friends with the TRM kids too. The food RWS served was so gooooooood my standards for good food just immediately went up! Definitely gained some weight cause of that. I am really surprised that they (HMA) didn't give us packed food but they actually allowed us to eat the food that the delegates and speakers eat. WHOOP! I will miss this whole HMA experience :'( Still considering whether I should mail Dr. Bob hehehe
(I know I look like shit here but I'm not the point)

  • Was called up last minute to join TCP Empowerment Camp from Monday to Wednesday. Had my doubts but again, I'm glad I went! Though I am not super inspired like how everyone is, I managed to meet really great people like the team mentors (and the very cute James Mercer) and my group mates like Cai Jun, Jamie and Becky. Became real friends with people like Mag, Chandini, and even Kenneth! Well I can't say much about TCP yet cause there's about 5 more camps to go and I can't spill anything yet haha.


  • Met up with the pudge and Alvin after a pretty long time! Also met up with Rach and the other BAo Committee people for Project BAo and it was good! Kinda excited for the 26th now haha.

  • Had a really good day yesterday. Spent most of it with Best Friend Leong and we caught Crazy Stupid Love (Omg Ryan Goslingggggg <3) and had Cold Stone! We had our really embarrassing/public nuisance/epic moments as usual! Dinner at Chomps with her, Matt and Keane and then it was MyTerrace with all of them plus Jaymus! Played mind-fucking games it was fun hehe. Hmmm yesterday was a great day!

  • OH YES. My GPA results were out yesterday too. Well, I would say I did pretty okay for someone who didn't study much, can't complain! But after awhile it got kinda demoralising cause all the other TRM kids are getting GPA of 3.5 and above and it really feels like I'm left behind :O I know I'm not that far back but still. I also know some of you will ask me to shut the fuck up and be contented but it's not easy because everyone in TRM are just plain genius. I can't help it!

  • TBCamp coming up, class chalet (which I'm not staying overnight for), parents' wedding anniversary, and more catch/meet-ups with friends before the holiday ends! I'm psyched. Oh and shopping too please.

OK. That pretty much sums up the more recent "ups" I guess! Stomach's churning so good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment