Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hold Your Tongues


Today was really unexpectedly productive! Was given a choice to go out with my Mom and her friends or stay at home to accompany my Dad. First thing that came to my mind was obviously to get out of the house but that seems really mean to my Dad so I changed my mind when I woke up and spent the rest of the day just accompanying him!

Today was productive because...
  1. I cleaned up all the rooms except the living room and the kitchen. My mom don't have to do all this on Sunday so that means she gets to rest earlier! (Was feeling really filial dk why)
  2. I packed my room! Finally took the batteries of my old phones out, something my mom asked me to do 7 months ago.
  3. Cleaned the windows.
  4. Changed my keychain.
  5. Rearrange my clothes in the wardrobe.
  6. Cleared my notes from 1st sem.
  7. Filed the remaining notes up.
  8. Cleared my files and study table.
  9. Settled my accounts which was 3 months overdue.
  10. Cut my nails

Ok I know they all sound really stupid but at least I spent the entire day doing things other than using the laptop right? What completed my day was a hug from Mom after she came back awwww ok.

I would say so much more but I am just really relieved now and I feel really blessed to have people who truly cares. Thank you Sherlyn, Jeraldyn, Alson, Daniel and Alvin for whatever you have done for me these past few days, weeks, months, and for some of you, years. I will never stop owing all of you :-)

And for the rest of you who bothered to ask, thanks so much too. Even though it wasn't much, I still feel kinda comforted so thank you!

Meeting Allie tomorrow. Let it be good.
Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment