Saturday, May 28, 2016

Mundane

My motivation level to study for my final finals (hopefully) is complete bullshit. Despite all my friends and family telling me that I shouldn't complain so much about the student life and enjoy it because the work culture is a lot more boring than studying, I just can't. 

I can't wait to get out of this mundane and pointless education system. Screw what people say about the corporate life, at least I get to be productive and earn some dollars instead of reviewing journal articles and writing academic reports/essays for nothing. Except for grades. 

I hate how my brain is wired to just memorise theories and case studies as well as extract and paraphrase literature. 

But then I think about all those people who wished to have education but do not have the ability to receive so, my annoyance subsided a little. This is a good problem to have, right? To complain about a rigid education system. 

So I will suck thumb and go back to typing my notes, hopefully I am slightly fuelled now. After all, it is the last lap. And better late than never eh? 

I am privileged; remember to count my blessings. 

(But that still does not change the fact that I am welcoming corporate life with open arms, though I will most definitely miss all these long student breaks) 

No comments:

Post a Comment