Monday, May 6, 2013

Closed Shell



Down with another week of school and 2 assignment submissions. Last week had been one helluva roller-coaster ride (not emotionally, thankfully) and even though whatever that had been more or less finalised isn't what we hoped for, but I guess beggars can't be choosers and ultimately it is all about making the best of what's left :-) 

Spent my Sunday working in the morning before meeting one of my pillar of support in Exco (Hui Choo) for some studying session. Really managed to concentrate on my work and I was so happy to be able to feel that way haha. It has been so long since I could really concentrate on my studies. Can't wait for June to come so I could give myself a (well-deserved) break and focus on other things that I've neglected due to my commitments. Yay! 

And... another thing. I have grown really fond of blueberries, raspberries and SESAME-STUFFED TANG YUAN. I have never liked these round things when I was younger cause I thought it was so plain-looking and with all that black stuff oozing out, ew gross. 

But boy, was I wrong. Love it when those black stuff explode in my mouth. Which reminds me of salted egg custard bun. Love those buns too because when the custard explodes in my mouth I feel so freaking satisfied. 

Really sorry about my lack of feminism while describing my favorite foods but when it comes to food I am no longer human I am a monster and I eat like a barbarian so yeah. And also because my dear classmate Xin Zhi just gave me 2 tang yuans hahaha. 




nomnomnomnomnom.

And speaking of food, I had a good lunch with Chanel and Yu ling to start off my week. 

Need to find the time to exercise again. Dislike feeling like a potato meh ok bye!

2 comments: