Sunday, August 19, 2012

Misplaced Keys

People say as time passes, you start to learn a lot more about yourself. I would say that is true, but to a certain extent. Half the time while I am discovering more about myself, I get confused as well. Meh. 

There's this thing about not having emotional attachment. While most of the times you have no problems moving on, once in awhile you look back and then everything hits you. Like a huge snowball. The impact is a lot more than it should be. And then it will make you feel so, so, so small and vulnerable. And hopeless. Like a fool. 

Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Life.  

I had a random small talk with Abz and I felt the urge to have another platform to blog about my rawest feelings and thoughts, like how I did a few years back. I have never really been able to do it here because well, I made it public and people judge. And I don't like showing how weak I am to you. I don't like sharing my innermost thoughts with you. 

If only I could write as fast as I type, keeping an actual diary would be the most ideal. Everything here will be just on the surface. 

On the surface. On the surface. On the surface.

Because people are never concern about anything beneath that. They are only curious. 

Ok enough about all these emotional crap! I'm so glad that Eunice Annabel has a blog now, makes reading up on her so much easier hahahaha. I'm a sucker for pretty girls fwoop. 

I woke up at 6 in the evening today. Ha. Had another overnight studying session at the airport with Abz yesterday, and I've completed my notes and 1 past exam paper for my accounting module but I haven't start on my marketing module yet. Even though my marketing paper comes first. Man. I'm really not interested in marketing, and having boring lecturers and a pms tutor doesn't make anything better. Really hope next semester's Tourism Marketing will be a lot more interesting than this. 


My 3 best companions that never lets me down heh.




My Chinese relatives came down to visit and it was because of them that I managed to go to the Universal Studios whoopee doooo! Best of it all, it was National Day so tickets were only priced at $47. Damn worth it man. Love all the rides especially the Mummy, Battlestar's and Transformers. Can't wait to go there again with my friends heh. Went up to the Skypark as well and man, the night view is really gorgeous!



NP BA girls ftw!


Cute postcards from USS

Night view from the Skypark


Have been studying at Greenwich recently with my 2 study buddies from last semester and sometimes Jasiel. I like how it isn't crowded and it is so peaceful in there. And honestly I enjoy studying with those 2 girls, they made me want to do well. I don't know how haha. But yeah it's good company plus good ambience plus good location plus good food. What's there not to love? It's just such a waste though, when I was studying at Novena last semester I was a lot more hardworking. It sucks to see the GPA you worked so hard for going to waste due to your own complacency and procrastination. Have to buck up next semester even if the modules I am going to take are all theory-based. Sigh. 


Someone thinks he is Moses



Assholes flaunting their NP jackets sigh o sigh


Did I mention that NP has Sakae Sushi now? Went to try it out with Abz and Rach after our first paper and even though they took away the 10% service charge, it is still pretty damn expensive haha. And since there isn't any service charge, their service there was pretty bad haha. The food was alright though!

Chicken Kat Ju


This week I had dinner with the folks for 3 times. It's quite an accomplishment judging by the fact that I'm hardly home for dinners on normal school days due to school commitments. Tonight is no different and we had claypot chicken rice for dinner. Ahhh :-) 

Claypot Chicken Rice with Soups


This has been a very wordy post. Guess this is all for today! Have a great week ahead and Selamat Hari Raya to all my Melay friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment