Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stakes


Hello. 

In the midst of CEM's tutorial and the entire class is just doing their own thing even though there's a presentation going on, and since I have nothing much to do now I guess I am just going to blog for a bit. 

A few things I have to admit: 
  • I miss the holidays
  • My procrastination skills is really at its peak right now
  • My time management is still like shit 
  • The amount of food I eat is really... wow. 
  • I am tired everyday 

I hate this period of my life because I feel so disorganised and disorientated and I hate it because I like things to be planned out properly and I like feeling accomplished but no I have so much work left undone 24 hours is not enough I need more time but even with all these in mind, I can't stop procrastinating. Really have to do something about it to feel better. Must. Live. Life. To. Its. Fullest. 

So... just a few random facts about myself yay
  1. I am a left-hander
  2. I love eggs, except century eggs
  3. I can never dress well or dress "scene" - I always dress like a farmer's daughter
  4. I love to dress for comfort, but I don't always do that though
  5. I never liked heels or wedges
  6. Not really fond of dresses either 
  7. I like skorts and chinos though i don't own a pair of chinos 
  8. I play the guitar but only for leisure 
  9. I hate lady's fingers (the vegetables)
  10. I don't like milk and white chocolates but I love the black ones
That's all for the day xoxo. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the black ones. That's what she said. Anyways , HELLO (: You really have no idea who I am. Hahaha. Just thought I pop by . Your blog's nice to read ya'know. Very ..... you-ish. Heh .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha hi there! I'm sorry I only saw this now! Thank you, that's really nice to know! :-)

    ReplyDelete