Sunday, May 6, 2012

Love forever, love is free

It is finally the weekends. 

So I've made up my mind to run for the 31st Executive Committee for NPSU. Kinda scared yet thrilled by the entire process, even though the voting and election period are pretty damn long. "May the odds be ever in your favor" Let's hope it really happens for me! 

So... Quick summary of my week. 

Monday - Appreciation Dinner. To sum the entire event, it was good. The Juicebox and NRA came to perform, and most of the gls did Avatar's mass dance, for the very last time I suppose. I think we screwed up a little, but we sure as hell had lots of fun on stage laughing. Hahahaha sigh I really miss gl preparations period. Thinking about all these really brings an ache to my heart le sigh. Good job Appreciation Comm! 



Millennia - My fellow food beast 


Freshmen Party 30th Sub-Committee



Trila Group Leaders


Tuesday - Labor's Day!!! Headed to Timbre @ Substation with Chanel, Lai Yee and Yu ling and it was such a great night. Even satisfied our ice cream cravings at Cold Stone. They were really my laughing pills for the night love you girls so much xoxo 









Wednesday & Thursday - Overslept for my morning classes on Weds ugh. Helped out at Merch Sale and even managed to meet up with the best friend for awhile. Realised I only had $2.50 for dinner so ended up eating carrot cake which was shit salty. Had a good time talking to that girl lub you sibeh lot k woman 


Friday - Caught Avengers with Trila and other NP kids! I have never caught any other Avengers movie except Iron Man and I have to say, Avengers was freaking awesome. Probably one of the best action-packed movies I ever watched! Captain America's really really really cute though. Keke. Those who haven't caught it, please do! 10 stars for the movie. I wanna catch Battleship though. 


Today - Gonna do an exchange for my phone because my battery's life sucks and it keeps hanging nowadays. Then dinner with my sister and the folks! So many tutorials to complete though. 

I really need better time management. 

No comments:

Post a Comment