Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Slumber and Smoke



Putting aside everything that NEEDS to be said on this space, I'm here just to give you a little insight about my day (again) heh.

So I had another sub-committee meeting and stayed over at The Loft with the SU kids yesterday. Obviously couldn't wake up for the 9am lecture so I skipped it (it's useless anyway) and came for the 11am class #likaboss uh huh uh huh.

Am done with Business Management's weekly article presentation and had a pretty good lunch with Wing and Xin Zhi. Somehow, I feel better about everything and I don't even know why.

You probably will see Wing a lot in this space though, and that's because he is the closest friend I have in class #foreveralone.

K I need to stop using hashtags on everywhere else except Twitter. Dinner with Jaymus Cheenah later so ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment