Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Not Strong-Willed Enough


It is about 715 pm right now, studying at Liat Tower's Starbucks with Jaymus. However this retard over here didn't sleep last night and thus he spent his entire time in Starbucks sleeping (and photo-boothing) when he was supposed to be studying tsk.

While I, studied! Freaking one chapter of LLM took me almost 2 hours to complete wtf. Such a waste of time, wanted to continue studying the other chapters but my laptop's battery is dying (I'm left with 10 minutes to blog right now) and I didn't bring my charger. Sigh got to rush this post within that time limit so yeah I guess this about it ok bye.

--
Freaking hell, it died on me even before I could post this up ugh. Anyway, pretty good day today, not productive enough though! Had like 2 apple pies on my way home fat fat fat fat.

I really hunger to be skinny right now. I think I'm getting too obsessed with this whole weight-and-appearance issues thing, been thinking if I should skip meals uh oh what has become of me.

I honestly don't mind turning bullemic. Ah screw it k bye

Oh, and Cheenah, if you are reading this, upload the pictures AND tag me okay hahaha thank youuuuu :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment