Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Sleepover Adventure

Hi guys. It's been long since I last blogged. But what's new?

Anyway.

Jeraldyn and Charmaine crashed my house. Had some really last minute plans of having a sleepover so we are having the "sleep"over at my place. Only Charmaine is sleeping though that freaking pig.

BUT OMG IT IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE CAME TO MY PLACE FOR A SLEEPOVER SO AM QUITE EXCITED HEEHEEHEE.

Was dying on twitter and on Msn with the both of them cause we were so psyched about it peehee.

So yesterday (feels weird to say Yesterday), I met Rach Leong to hang-chill. Headed to Tcc first because Simply Pancakes wasn't open yet. Talked a looooot hahaha. Simply Pancakes for dinner and it was amazing as hell. I am going back again, swear! Guys go try those pancakes out k they are really good. (Y)

Walked down to Paragon to meet Jeraldyn, Charmaine and Nick. Headed home with Chumz after that. Waited for Dynz to come crash my place from Lorong Chuan and then The Sleepover Adventure begannnnn yaaaaaay.

We... did a lot of things, talked a lot - personal stuffs and just about anything under the... Sun. We had Macs for supper with Wei Sheng, drank a lil', Skype-d with Bryan and forcing him to blow kisses to us but he didn't. Settled for virtual hugs instead HAHA. Oh and skype-d with Dynz's and Chumz's friends too. Took lots of pictures. Did covers (which failed badly HAHA) Challenged each other by judging who would die first.

All freaking said I would K.O. first but NO. Showing all of you who's man here. Jeraldyn and I are awake the entire time and the person who was damn confident in staying up freaking died. Sleeping on my bed like there's no tomorrow HAHAHAHA.

So. It is 7 in the morning and Dynz and I didn't even sleep a wink. Gonna have prata for breakfast and then I'm gonna be out again. Strong like that!

Haha k this is going nowhere. I'm gonna shake that Rhino up now. Bye guys have a great week it's the holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment