Sunday, May 15, 2011

You Were Worth It

Hello you!

Perseus Sports Day today, it has been so long since I last played Captain's Ball and Badminton. Oh my god that thought just made me miss all those P.E. lessons I had in Gy ahhhh ):

Anyway.

IT WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY FUN. I mean the last time I actually played sports was pretty darn long ago so yeh naturally it would be fun. But ahhh it isn't just the normal kind of fun there were like epic moments and stuff like that. Just looking at people playing badminton was funny too! Ah seriously the people in FOC - Perseus (Y)

KAP for dinner and as usual there were epic, hilarious moments with Albert going "BOONJANG" and so much more shit just lazy to type out peehee.

K I don't know what else to say.

Today was good. Goodnight guys ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment