Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sinner

Heylo. I've already started working and I can't wait for it to be over. Hahaha thank god my work/assignment ends on the eleventh soooo... thumbs up! Can't wait for my pay to get transferred into my bank account chi-chingggg $$$$$!!!

Retail business can get pretty boring and tiring. Poor feet. Luckily I'm doing packing so it can get pretty busy and hectic at certain periods of the day but I rather it be that way then just doing other miscellaneous stuffs. Considering whether I should take up the Bebe job (if it's really successful)... F&b is way way, way better! : )

To make things hell, my iPhone crashed. Literally. It was fine till I got out of the train whereby THE PHONE JUST WOULDN'T ON. Wtf like having some bitch fit. I'm sorry I dropped you so many times don't die on me now la. ) :

Or... maybe I should use back my Samsung, wait till my contract ends, get a data plan, and get another iPhone! Hahahahaha cheaper right, no? Anyway this current phone already cost me 1k plus cause of the data usage -_-

On a lighter note, I had dinner with the white boy on the first day of work and it really brighten my entire day. Had so much fun laughing : )

Dinner at mbs with the girls was awesome too! Funny piece of evening hahaha we should do this again.

Okay gotta wake up at six to prepare for work so I'm off to hit the sheets now so gnight!!!

(I miss you Wong Lai Yee hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment