Sunday, December 5, 2010

Salvation is here


Woah so it has been three months since I last blogged? Think I'm going to start blogging frequently now! Cause there is seriously nothing much to do online ahhh.

A little update on life. Os is officially over (old news) and freedom is screaming at me. Honestly this feeling is awesuuuum no more books or science notes to memorise. No more holiday assignments till the start of poly. Ikr its just the streets, the desktop and the bed all day, everyday.

Then it gets a little boring. Everyone starts to try get a job to earn so as to spend. Its kinda fun though, to earn some money. Like "chi-chingggg" $$$$$!!! So I got myself a job! More like an assignment but ah whatever better still, working with some of my mates so no more lonely guuurl selling school shoes alone! Gna continue finding for more stable jobs staying at home is getting kinda tiring and lifeless. Can't wait to start working!!!!

And...visited China (Wuyishan and Zhang Zhou) for leisure and to visit some relatives. All in all, I enjoyed myself. Got quite a few things and free stuffs from my china relatives hahaha felt like some kind of cheapskate. Did I mention that I tasted mountain cats and goose when I was there hahahaha. But that's probably my limit! Anything other than that probably make me throw up before I start eating.

Did I mention that every night there are 18 huge dishes on the table? -_-

(Jst a few peektures out of the 300plus)


Gna go to China on the 19th again though! This time to my Dad's side I'm getting tired of China srsly been there for like 5 times already oh my goshhhh ) :

Tomorrow's gna be a pretty busy day. I'm excited for busy days. Gnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment