Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Orange lights



Caught two pretty good shows for the past two days! Turned out that it wasn't a horror movie (Let Me In) I've watched - It's gore. And even that already got me covering my eyes with my jacket -_- I swear I can never ever watch horror think I'll pee in my pants. Immediately.

And what's even more pathetic is that, only Clarisse and I were shielding our eyes (somehow). Ac and the guys just watched it like they watching some kind of boring movie.

But anyway, this line from Let Me In was so catchy that it got Clarisse and I humming for...minutes. HAHA.

"Eat some now, save some for later~r"

Went for some job interview the following day at Changi Airport. Regretted telling her about the red line thing, right now I wouldn't mind working at Rws. Feel like calling her up tomorrow to tell her about that hahaha. Was offered another admin job by my Aunt pay's pretty awesome but I don't know... suddenly retail sounds nicer!

And the bus ride to Changi and back to Amk was fucking long. More than an hour I almost died. The bus was driving lika snail and somehow it manage to hit EVERY SINGLE RED LIGHT.

I mean if I wasn't rushing it would be okay I guess, but I was late for Rapunzel! The movie was 7 I was in the bus at 7 still.

YOU WON'T GO CRAZY MEH.

But anyway I made it on time for the movie. Caught that with my cousin and Aunt who just touched down from Singapore like 45 minutes before 7. Hahaha. Pretty awesome show I like it quite a bit!!! Wouldn't mind buying the DVD just to watch it again hahaha.

Planning to catch Hello Stranger soon. Been hearing a lot of good reviews about it. Sentosa with relatives this coming Friday then its China again! Gonna go there for some cheap massage and manicure/pedicure, I heard wooooo!

And I want to shop ) : I'm still getting Christmas gifts even if I can't make it for the Eve party! Cotton On and F21 I'm gonna stalk you.

Gonna go watch a Japanese anime that I'm chasing. Substitution of Vampire Knight hahaha good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment