Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You melt me.

So I had tuition just now and after so many lessons, I can confidently conclude by tuition teacher's so gay he's damn hilarious.

Everytime I see him, I see the word "Joke" on his forehead.

So after making me laugh like crazy, our conversation went something like this.

Me: "Where's the tag I gave you?"
Him: "What tag?"
Me: "The bomb one."
Him: "I can't lie, I do have a bomb, I am a bomb!"
Me: "What?"
Him: "I'm a bomb, you're a bomb too!"
Me: "What?"
Him: "Guess what bomb am I."
Me: "Just say it."
Him: "I'm a SEX BOMB."
Me: "-laugh- Okaaaay."
Him: "Do you know what bomb are you?"
Me: "What?"
Him: "Stink bomb!"

HAHAHAHA. It may not appear funny to you, but you should have seen his face. So gay its classic.

Another torturous day tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment