Monday, July 19, 2010

Polaroids


Been extremely long since I last penned down my thoughts! So anyway...

Weekends = damn good.

Guess most of you all know about Saturday! I'm extremely touched and well, surprised!! Hahaha thank you so so much you were too nice!!



One word to describe Sunday. Hilarious.
Can never ever stop laughing with my primary school mates! So it was Ichiban Sushi with Joel, Alson and Ly. Those guys are filled with bullshit la. Dawn came after!

Headed down to the arcade. Like after so damn long! Daytona and then it was this dance game thing. Super funny was stomping like crazy.

Watched Despicable Me with those 4 and Terence Nicholas and Jx. Super funny and adorable show!!! Never thought I'd like that movie but it made me laugh like crap. Love those yellow monsters hahahaha!

Then it was Pizza Hut for dinner, and yeah a birthday cake that came out of nowhere! Dark chocolate yuuuuum. Terence got smashed again haha!

Got really funny presents like this sign that said "I Am Lesbian So What" (I thought you guys classify me under Man?!) a mini pillow and a cute card hahaha thanks guys!
(Y)

My stupid eye bags can't stop twitching the whole day. So fricking irritating.
Gonna be on hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment